Una pieza que viaja a traves del tiempo, en un intento por resignificar el sentido de la vida de un personaje que puede ser cualquiera de nosotros, es una reflexión sobre la existencia misma…
Fotografía: José Miguel Romero
Pieza creada para el Diplomado de Fotonarrativa de la Fundación Pedro Meyer con el apoyo de la World Press Photo. Generación 2014.
This post is so fucking REAL
I hate people that are rude to people that are homeless
Like they’re higher than them or something
It isn’t fucking right
If people go around saying “I just want world peace” “everyone deserves equal rights” blah blah blah
How do you expect to get that if you aren’t even capable of helping a fellow human being in need?
Shit, if I was a millionaire I would shelter as many people that are homeless as possible
They get treated so unequal and why?
Because they’re having a hard time in life and don’t live in a house?
Because everyone chooses to classify them as “druggies with brain problems” or whatever your close minds choose to call them.
Maybe if you just help them a little bit, you’ll realize they’re just a regular human being that just needs some DAMN help.
And I don’t understand why that’s so hard for so many people to see.. It honestly breaks my heart.
that’s me when I see you sleeping, Tessie.
God i love this…
Clever & effective Ad Campaign by Amnesty International Switzerland
wow. wonder what agency worked on this. good work.
THE DARK SIDE OF DREAMS
In the late 1960’s, photographer Arthur Tress began a series of photographs that were inspired by the dreams of children. Tress had each child he approached tell him about a prominent dream of theirs which Tress would then artistically re-create and photograph with the child as the main subject.
i love cinematography more than i love my own family so here’s a list of 50 incredibly beautiful movies!! some of them are fantastic, some are so bad the cinematography barely redeems them, but they’re all worth watching. i tried to find the most high-quality streaming links available, but if you have a problem with shitty video quality you should probably just rent the dvd like a law-abiding citizen. (director of photography’s name in parenthesis)
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (Geoffrey Unsworth)
- Amelie (Bruno Delbonnel)
- American Beauty (Conrad Hall)
- Antiviral (Karim Hussain)
- The Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford (Roger Deakins)
- Black Swan (Matthew Libatique)
- Blade Runner (Jordan Cronenweth)
- Brother, Where Art Thou? (Roger Deakins)
- Capote (Adam Kimmelote)
- Children of Men (Emmanuel Lubezki)
- Citizen Kane (Gregg Toland)
- Days of Heaven (Néstor Almendros, Haskell Wexler)
- Double Indemnity (John F. Seitz)
- Drive (Newton Thomas Sigel)
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Ellen Kuras)
- The Fall (2006) (Colin Watkinson)
- Fargo (Roger Deakins)
- The Game (Harris Savides)
- The Godfather (Gordon Willis)
- Gravity (Emmanuel Lubezki)
- Hunger (Sean Bobbitt)
- Inception (Wally Pfister)
- Inside Llewyn Davis (Bruno Delbonnel)
- Lawrence of Arabia (F.A. Young)
- Life of Pi (Claudio Miranda)
- Lost in Translation (Lance Acord)
- Memoirs of a Geisha (Dion Beebe)
- The Mirror (Georgi Rerberg)
- Moonrise Kingdom (Robert Yeoman)
- No Country For Old Men (Roger Deakins)
- Nostalghia (Giuseppe Lanci)
- Only God Forgives (Larry Smith)
- Pan’s Labyrinth (Guillermo Navarro)
- Rear Window (Robert Burks)
- Samsara (Ron Fricke)
- Schindler’s List (Janusz Kamiński)
- Se7en (Darius Khondji)
- The Shawshank Redemption (Roger Deakins)
- The Shining (John Alcott)
- Skyfall (Roger Deakins)
- Slumdog Millionaire (Anthony Dod Mantle)
- The Social Network (Jeff Cronenweth)
- Taxi Driver (Michael Chapman)
- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (Janusz Kamiński)
- There Will Be Blood (Robert Elswit)
- The Third Man (Robert Krasker)
- The Tree of Life (Emmanuel Lubezki)
- True Grit (2010) (Roger Deakins)
- The Wrestler (Maryse Alberti)
- Zodiac (Harris Savides)
como me gustaria tener uno de estos en el trafico poblano
Page 1 of 40